Monday, March 9, 2015

Investing blogs

Here are two investing blogs that I follow. 


Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn.  He has a unique story of how he was blogging his attempts to pass an architectural exam and he found that people really liked his blog.  If you want to try and make money on your blog, I would definitely point you in this direction.  Pat has been there and doing that and he has a ton of free information, podcasts and helps for all kinds of things.  I would recommend reading his story on how he started his first online business.


Bigger Pockets is a real estate investment website that is legit.  No super long sales pitch on how to make money overnight in Real Estate and then an add to buy the DVD for only $199.99 for the next 5 people that call.  I highly dislike those websites and so does the founder Joshua Dorkin.  A lot of community on this website.  I love listening to their podcasts. A lot of regular guys and gals like you and me who want to generate some extra income and possibly some passive income via real estate and over time some of them fire their boss, and become their own boss.


Patient investing,


ChrisTOPHER 

No comments:

Post a Comment