Thursday, April 30, 2015

March vs. April training

Basically in April I was able to get in a lot more miles than in April.  In, according to my records, I did 172 miles.  In April I ran 265 miles.  That is a difference of 93 miles.  I almost want to go out and run 7 miles tonight just to make it an even 100, but I won't.  However, had I not missed last Saturdays long run it would have been about 102 or so.  I May my plan it to run more miles per week.  My Saturday long runs will be the key there.  Instead of 5 and 7 miles on Saturdays hopefully it will be more like 9 and 11.  We shall see.

EDITORS NOTE: This post has inaccurate information.  It is currently May 17, 2015 and my running numbers for March and April were actually yearly accumulation of miles that I was looking at and NOT the monthly totals.  I must have been very tired when I wrote that because I didn't even think to realize that to run 265 miles in one month I would have had to average 66.5 miles a week, which I was obviously not doing.  Here are the correct numbers:  For March I ran 68.5 miles and for April I ran 93 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment