Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Response to comments

1 - Unless otherwise specified all the routes that I run are flat as a pancake.  I do have hills about two and a half miles away on one of the roads I run on and so once in a while on a long run I will go that way for a little hill work.  I should go that way at least once a month in order to get uphill and downhill work. 
2 - I am like Mr. Incredible at the beginning of the movie "The Incredibles", when he says to Buddy a.k.a. "incrediboy".  "Go home Buddy, I work alone," but in this case, I run alone.  It is much easier to go on a run on my own time and at my own pace and in my own location.  Once in a while I wouldn't mind running with someone.  It is very difficult to find someone to run with that is at your same fitness level and mileage etc. 
3 - Funny you should ask about shoes.  Standby for about two or three weeks when I will do my post about shoes.  I am in the process of getting a new pair and I will detail the whole thing then.  This has been a real headache and it will only be over when I finally have the pair of shoes I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment